From Fronter Help
This is an option to create a link directely from the tool package in the room (or in the personal tool package). The icon is that of a link.
- From the room menu; click Customise tool package.
- To add to personal tools: See here
- Click New tool.
- Click the link User-defined button at the bottom of the menu.
- Set a title for the button. The icon will be that of a link.
- Description is optional. If added, it will be displayed when user is hovering the mouse over the tool.
- Type in the entire URL.
- If relevant, customise visibility.
- Place a tick for Open in a new window if you want a new window. If de-selected, the site will open within the page area of the room.